Greenhousing

Greenhousing

A modern greenhouse facility with an indoor area of 150,000 m2 and a total area of 225,000 m2was built in Sultanhisar, Aydın, in 2009 and started to grow tomatoes in soilless culture. The company obtained the ISO-22000-GLOBAL GAP good agriculture practices certification and begun exporting 60% of its production to Netherlands, Germany, and Russia while supplying the remaining 40% to the domestic market under Gökkale and Enjoy brands with an emphasis on providing healthy and reliable food.

Greenhousing